![]() |
| From the Osborne Dam Activity, last month |
Email Monday July 16 2012:
I am so sorry my family. I spent the little time I had
organizing and helping others. I did not know I
was out of time until I was being kicked
off. I have not even emailed president yet. I have not emailed at all yet! I am so sorry.
The week was good. We are trying to organize an activity (open-house) with the other Elders. It was to be on Saturday but we had to move it this Saturday because there was a death in the other branch and they held a funeral.
I am sorry. I will do better this and next week. I will respond to this email next week as well.
I love you all. And I am sorry.
Elder TOM
| Hiking, in his new ZHM (Zimbabwe Harare Mish) shirt we sent him for his Birthday |
Email Tuesday July 17 2012:
| His sweater vest we sent for his birthday was too small :( |
Family,
My Zone Leaders told me that i can write you today so I will try to respond as much as I can to your email with the time that i have.
I actually wrote in my journal last night. ( he struggled with writing) I was so discouraged last night that i just told myself i had to do it. Father in Heaven talks to us in so many ways. Yesterday was his way of telling me to "step up." Please keep praying for me. Forgive me if I sound down. I kind of am. I know how important emailing you is and I know that I must have hurt you, so in turn I became very sad. Ha Ha! Some missionary i am. I hope I can be like the great missionaries one day.
Yes. Loved the Cook's like Nuts! and no, I do not know Buchanen yet. I have not met a single new missionary since I came to Mutare.
My Zone Leaders told me that i can write you today so I will try to respond as much as I can to your email with the time that i have.
I actually wrote in my journal last night. ( he struggled with writing) I was so discouraged last night that i just told myself i had to do it. Father in Heaven talks to us in so many ways. Yesterday was his way of telling me to "step up." Please keep praying for me. Forgive me if I sound down. I kind of am. I know how important emailing you is and I know that I must have hurt you, so in turn I became very sad. Ha Ha! Some missionary i am. I hope I can be like the great missionaries one day.
Yes. Loved the Cook's like Nuts! and no, I do not know Buchanen yet. I have not met a single new missionary since I came to Mutare.
| Elder Mninzi and Elder TOM :) |
| Jake 'flying' :) |
I know Boone very well! I love that kid. Should I
tell him that you will be at his
farewell? He was with me in Mutare last transfer. I am sure I sent a photo with him in one.
I am still working on the getting up. I struggled all last week and it effected a lot of the work. It even effected my emailing time. I will try to apply what you said this week.
Dear Jordan,
Hello. I love you like nuts brudda. I apologize for my mistake yesterday. Woah. It sounds like we will be spending a lot of time together watching a lot of POWERFUL movies. Ha Ha! It seems like a lot of crazy weather is going on over there. I always love playing a game when the weather is out of control. Love the rain like NUTS! Man, the Book of Mosiah is amazing. Some of my favorite inspirations and personal tests are in that book. Woah! The doctrine of service is one of my favorites. I am really enjoying my time hereJordan . It is a
wonderful blessing from Father in Heaven. I love
you Buddy.
I am still working on the getting up. I struggled all last week and it effected a lot of the work. It even effected my emailing time. I will try to apply what you said this week.
Dear Jordan,
Hello. I love you like nuts brudda. I apologize for my mistake yesterday. Woah. It sounds like we will be spending a lot of time together watching a lot of POWERFUL movies. Ha Ha! It seems like a lot of crazy weather is going on over there. I always love playing a game when the weather is out of control. Love the rain like NUTS! Man, the Book of Mosiah is amazing. Some of my favorite inspirations and personal tests are in that book. Woah! The doctrine of service is one of my favorites. I am really enjoying my time here
More than all the
movies we will be watching together.
Jake
Dear Rachel,
Unopenga Shamwari! You are NUTS! I love you.We will have to go running around in the rain some time pretending we are on a Safari adventure in Africa! Ha Ha! I cannot wait to hang out with my POWERFUL brudda and sista! Love you!
Jakey
Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
Hello! I love you two too! Ha Ha! Hurry and write your letter so I can here from you soon soon! I hope you both are doing okay. You should start jogging together. Ha Ha! Just a thought. :) I will be looking for your letter.
Love
Elder Jake Haltom
I love you all so much. You are wonderful and you are a part of this work. I do not do this for me. You are with me. I pray for you. I thank you. I love you. I am looking forward to next week and I hope to report a POWERFUL week next time.
Keep the Faith
L O V E,
Elder TOM
Jake
Dear Rachel,
Unopenga Shamwari! You are NUTS! I love you.We will have to go running around in the rain some time pretending we are on a Safari adventure in Africa! Ha Ha! I cannot wait to hang out with my POWERFUL brudda and sista! Love you!
Jakey
Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
Hello! I love you two too! Ha Ha! Hurry and write your letter so I can here from you soon soon! I hope you both are doing okay. You should start jogging together. Ha Ha! Just a thought. :) I will be looking for your letter.
Love
Elder Jake Haltom
I love you all so much. You are wonderful and you are a part of this work. I do not do this for me. You are with me. I pray for you. I thank you. I love you. I am looking forward to next week and I hope to report a POWERFUL week next time.
Keep the Faith
L O V E,
Elder TOM
| Jake is far right top, in his grey t-shirt and sunglasses |

No comments:
Post a Comment