not sure how much I will be able to write. I wanted to start by mailing a small list of things I would like:
-Stamps (like bell ones you gave me)
-Raman Noodles (chicken) and the Great Value chicken pasta, I started craving those yesterday.Those were the only thing I could think of for now. Thank you mom!
These past two weeks have been powerful! We started this transfer by working closely with members and we have found so much success. But ever since we have been working with members the key indicators for our area have shot up! The work is so powerful here!
I am just fine. I am exhausted and I love it! Ha Ha! There are so many things I need to work on. The work is great, but for myself I need a lot of work. But for me I am doing wonderful and I feel very healthy!
I am so excited for Connor! I am sure he will do well! Can you work on getting his and James'
mission addresses for me? I would like to write them both.
mission addresses for me? I would like to write them both.
(P.S. I received your second package on Tuesday. It was the same size as the first one and it
had the photos of the family in it. Thank you so much. I also got the flash and card reader.)
had the photos of the family in it. Thank you so much. I also got the flash and card reader.)
(we got his first package last week… he just sent it a week ago!) Ha Ha! you got the package already?! What?! Ha Ha! I am very glad that you enjoyed. Now, about the money, it is hard for me to get it here in Blues. Harare is the place where you can really find the money. I will still try to look for money, but do not expect a lot from me, okay? I would love to be able to get some for Rachel. I am also glad to hear about Grandma and Grandpa. I will do my best to have letters and stuff there around Christmas. I am sorry about the pictures. It is hard for me to know which ones i send and I can only do it one by one. That is why I wanted you to send the flash drive. Sorry Sorry.
Thank you for trying to get a hold of Josh's mom and thank you for the Debit update.
(we asked what he does on p-day, what his schedule is like) P-Days in Blues kind of suck. The only thing to really look forward to is the Zone Activity. Blues does not have much to do, but the problem is the Zone Leaders. They never plan anything so we usually end up doing nothing. Normally I relax with the Elders in my house, clean the house, and wash until 10:00am. We go to town to email, shop, and see other Elders. We then get home so we can go proselyting by 6:00pm. I have only had like 2 or 3 nice P-Days. The others are usually lame. Elder Wae hit his year mark on Friday so today we wanted to celebrate with some other missionaries in our area from his group. I hope something actually happens. Nice P-Days are when we go places, maybe play some soccer, and have a braai. It is all about hanging out with other missionaries.
(we told him to tell us when he sees animals, his sister is very interested in that! Lol) I should be seeing animals on week 5. This week is week 3 of the transfer. so this week and 2 more weeks and I should be going to se animals for the Zone Activity. So just a bit longer Rachel!
thank you for updating me on my cat and other things. Sorry, I am running out of time so I need to shorten this a little bit.
It is great to hear about Jordan Ballou, Holmes, and Dawn's niece update. Thank you thank
you. I think you can send pictures, but I do not really know. and I do not have time to ask.
you. I think you can send pictures, but I do not really know. and I do not have time to ask.
Jordan: Thank you so much Jordan. I am so glad to hear you got those things. I will try to send more. Ha Ha! you got an Xbox! That is so funny! Ha Ha! I am so sorry this is short buddy. I will try to write more next time. I am almost out of time. so very sorry. I love you my brudda!
I love all of you. very sorry. I will see if I can go somewhere else and write and send pictures today. Sorry sorry sorry!
Keep the Faith
Elder Tom (I will explain later)
Elder Tom (I will explain later)

No comments:
Post a Comment