Today will probably be a short message. I do not have a lot of time,
so I do not know how much I will be able to write and there will be no
pictures this week.
I loved being able to skype with you on Christmas. It was very nice!
Ha Ha! I did not know what to say though. I wanted to here about home
and I wanted to tell you about things here. I thought it was very nice
though. I loved being able to see everyone. I just barely arrived in
Blues (Bulawayo). At like 4:30pm. The six hour drive here was horrible
both going and coming. My legs have never hurt so much from being
cramped. Ha Ha!
I left today around 10:00am. I loved that time I had in Harare! Ha Ha!
I spent almost all of it with Elder Dragon. Ha Ha! President Dube,
Elder Wae, and Elder Dragon all wanted to say, "hello" and I thought
it would be cool. I also got to say, "hi" to Elder Dragon's family. Ha
Ha! The whole thing was a wonderful break, but I am ready to get back
to the area. It was a wonderful gift, but it is time to give back.
Ha Ha! What happened to borrowing a web-cam? It is okay about the
money. Thank you so much! I just want to thank you again. If it was
not for you the whole mission would not have been able to do the video
skype. A lot of missionaries are thankful for you. :) and I did have a
very merry Christmas.
I am excited for you! Tell Kim and Alex that I say hello! That will be
a fantastic experience!
Ha Ha! Yes. Yes. I loved seeing Jordan and Rachel very much. Ha Ha!
They were making me laugh like nuts! Ha Ha!
The week was okay before we left. There was not anything really
exciting that happened. The ward had a Christmas devotional. It was
nice. We left Friday morning. We got there around 1:00 and dropped our
stuff and went to the service project. I really enjoyed spending time
with the kids. We gave them gifts and played with them. I was
exhausted! But Elder Hales, wow, he really showed a lot of charity
that day. He played with the kids like nuts. By the time we were about
to leave he was catching his breath and was soaked in sweat! The rest
of the night was dinner and welcoming stuff. Saturday we went to a
lake (forgot the name) and I just played soccer the whole time. We
also braaied. President James told us the "How the Grinch stole
Christmas" story. Hillarious!
I am running out of time. I will end here and respond to the rest next
week. Sorry I did not write faster. Had no time today.
Keep the Faith
With a flip load of love,
Elder Tom
a.k.a. Jakey
No comments:
Post a Comment