April 16 letter:
Family!
The week was great in some ways and not so great in other ways. Ha Ha! The work really died down for Elder Miller and I half way through our transfer together. We struggled to get it back and I feel horrible for not leaving Domboshawa good for Elder Miller and his new companion, Elder Nellesen. It was POWERFUL though because I had a really good transfer with Elder Miller. We had a lot of fun and a lot of love. I loved serving with Elder Miller even if the work was not great. I hope they will do well in Domboshawa.
So now you know I have been transferred, but the question is where too? Ha Ha! I am now right next to Josh Kelley! I am now serving in Mutare! My area is called Sakubva and my new companion is Elder Mninzi. I am so excited, because he was in my district the transfer before Elder Miller. He is a POWERFUL guy and I am serving with another South African! Our house and zone leaders are POWERFUL too! This is going to be a fun transfer! I am excited to moving and working again. It was hard for me in Domboshawa because there was such a great language barrier my teaching skills were being effected, so I hope this new area will help me.
I love Mutare already! It is supa green and supa mountainous! I have missed the mountains! I am so excited!
By the way, Elder Wae is now a Zone Leader! What?! After I came he has just been doing POWERFUL on mission!
Elder Boon helped me get some scriptures. They were not done well, but they are still cool. It was $45 for the scriptures and $45 for the covering. So $90. No moccasins. It will probably be awhile before I get moccasins now. I am not sure about getting scriptures for the family. I think it will be hard for me in Mutare to get them. It will be better and easier if I am inHarare or Bulawayo . So for now I think we will wait. I have only seen soccer jerseys. Besides, everything here is xhing! Clothes will fall apart a week after you wear them. I do not think getting jerseys here is a good idea.
I received the letter and I actually put it on my desk so I could write back. So I hope I will write back soon.
The week was great in some ways and not so great in other ways. Ha Ha! The work really died down for Elder Miller and I half way through our transfer together. We struggled to get it back and I feel horrible for not leaving Domboshawa good for Elder Miller and his new companion, Elder Nellesen. It was POWERFUL though because I had a really good transfer with Elder Miller. We had a lot of fun and a lot of love. I loved serving with Elder Miller even if the work was not great. I hope they will do well in Domboshawa.
So now you know I have been transferred, but the question is where too? Ha Ha! I am now right next to Josh Kelley! I am now serving in Mutare! My area is called Sakubva and my new companion is Elder Mninzi. I am so excited, because he was in my district the transfer before Elder Miller. He is a POWERFUL guy and I am serving with another South African! Our house and zone leaders are POWERFUL too! This is going to be a fun transfer! I am excited to moving and working again. It was hard for me in Domboshawa because there was such a great language barrier my teaching skills were being effected, so I hope this new area will help me.
I love Mutare already! It is supa green and supa mountainous! I have missed the mountains! I am so excited!
By the way, Elder Wae is now a Zone Leader! What?! After I came he has just been doing POWERFUL on mission!
Elder Boon helped me get some scriptures. They were not done well, but they are still cool. It was $45 for the scriptures and $45 for the covering. So $90. No moccasins. It will probably be awhile before I get moccasins now. I am not sure about getting scriptures for the family. I think it will be hard for me in Mutare to get them. It will be better and easier if I am in
I received the letter and I actually put it on my desk so I could write back. So I hope I will write back soon.
That is POWERFUL! I think I have experienced a bit of what James has gone through. Zimbabwe is new to the gospel, but Domboshawa was humbling. At times I had no idea how to help them they were so new. Also, Bulawayo is the hotest area in the mission and I was there for the summer, so I know what the heat is like. Now it is starting to get cold. winter is coming!
Thank you for telling me about James.
Dear Jordan,
Hi! I love you too brudda! Niyakutanda means, "I love you." It is Ndebele. I like ndebele more. Man, camp-outs are so fun! Where did you go? Love hobo dinners like nuts! So you are learning to be a cook, ah? You are having so much fun man! I miss soccer so much. I want to play while I am here in Mutare. Hey, what are you learning spiritually? Love you more than some hobo dinners brudda!
Jake
Dear Rachel!
I love you! Woah Rachel! You are doing crazy scary things! I love you so much. I cannot wait to hang out with my crazy sista again. Soon okay?
Jakey
I have a filter bottle and every house in the mission has a filter system so I am good!
THank you for always making a package for me. I feel so very blessed. You also will be very blessed for all you do for me.
4 WEEKS! so short a time. What!Mission is going to fast. It is really sad.
Love you all so much! Cannot wait to here from you!
Keep the Faith
Elder TOM
Thank you for telling me about James.
Dear Jordan,
Hi! I love you too brudda! Niyakutanda means, "I love you." It is Ndebele. I like ndebele more. Man, camp-outs are so fun! Where did you go? Love hobo dinners like nuts! So you are learning to be a cook, ah? You are having so much fun man! I miss soccer so much. I want to play while I am here in Mutare. Hey, what are you learning spiritually? Love you more than some hobo dinners brudda!
Jake
Dear Rachel!
I love you! Woah Rachel! You are doing crazy scary things! I love you so much. I cannot wait to hang out with my crazy sista again. Soon okay?
Jakey
I have a filter bottle and every house in the mission has a filter system so I am good!
THank you for always making a package for me. I feel so very blessed. You also will be very blessed for all you do for me.
4 WEEKS! so short a time. What!
Love you all so much! Cannot wait to here from you!
Keep the Faith
Elder TOM

No comments:
Post a Comment