![]() |
| Elder Miller and Jake having their St Paddy's Package I sent them |
Family!
As for the week it was both great and...not so great. It was not so great because we were not able to do like any work. I really mean that. It was hard just for me to feel the spirit in the area. The devil was working on me this week. We had a lot of fall-throughs during the week, the president of the country came to our area for something and everyone went to it so no one was home, and WE WATCHED GENERAL CONFERENCE! So you know, conference was the good part of the week. I loved conference it was POWERFUL! I enjoyed a lot of the talks. I could tell the message was centered on families. I was actually think a lot about how I want to help my future family and even thinking of some things I can do for our family when I am home. I was actually thinking, we should totally do a Family Home Evening with grandma and grandpa. It was a thought I had when I was watching conference and I totally want to do it. During conference I was writing down notes like nuts, but I cannot wait until the magazine comes this side. I want to read and study those talks like nuts! My father is going to try and send a photo to the magazine people to try and get our photo in the Ensign/Liahona, so try to find me in the Ensign next month! I do not know if you were listening, but my mission president is now one of the seventy! President Dube went toSalt Lake City and the only reason we could think of is that the temple was going to be announced or he was going to get a calling. There was no temple announced so we listened during the sustaining and, well...my mission president is one of the seventy! Oh yeah!
Again, I am really sorry I did not get photos. I felt so bad that I left the battery on the charger. I charged it just so I would have it. I got some photos and I will send them after I type this email. I think there is only one with me in it and I am sorry. I am hoping I will be going again to see the animals soon. I will not forget the camera this time! With the whole baboon thing I was following rules. The baboons actually come out of their cage and I hear they like to chase people and steal their things. Elder Asay told us that when he went a year ago he was chased by them, Ha Ha! I followed the rules though. I stayed behind the fence and when the mom got ticked I quit doing it. I know how to be safe. :)
When we were watching general conference one of the Elder asked me if I saw the name tag of one of the missionary singers. He thought it said, "Elder Archeleta." I guess he was right! It is cool he has decided to serve a mission. I bet Connor is stoked!
As for cash, today I actually bought a few things. Some one stole a couple of my shirts during the conference days. We think we know who it is, but I am not worried about it. Because of what happened I thought I would go try to find some clothes today. I actually found a place that had some nice trousers, so I was happy about that. I bought 1 pair of trousers, 1 shirt, 1 jersey (sweater) vest, and a backpack. It all costed $80.00. I might get another pair of trousers, but I want to find out if the ones I bought are decent first. I am planning on having Elder Boone make the scripture set for me. It will cost about $70.00, but that is how I am with money right now.
I just gave Brother *** a few dollars. He was able to get the rest himself and he was able to go. I think all should be well now. He said he has already found some one to sell his kit to, so I am happy about everything.
Okay, I will try to get the flash drive to you. I want you to send me a list of what files I have sent. There should have been files on the one I already sent like: "transfer 1, transfer 2, Elder Wae, etc." And I will try to put the flash together next week and try to send it as soon as I can.
I was actually told the Elder Holland and Elder Cook thing in the MTC. Elder Dragon and I looked at each other when they said it :). It is way cool!
Dear Rachel,
I love you! I watched church on a projector! It was way cool! Did you see Tom? Our wonderful prophet? You colored a picture of me? What?! Can I see? Ha Ha! I am very glad your hair is still growing. I saw picture of you at the mall. You are as cute as ever! I love you like nuts my sista! You should see the animals in my next email!
Love you!
Jakey
DearJordan !
Hello, I love you too. Dino Kuda! (dee-no koo-da=I love you). I have no idea about a birthday for my cat. You can choose okay? Make it in the summer though! Man, general conference was POWERFUL! I loved it so much. What did you learn when you watched it? Who was your favorite talk by? I really like Richard G. Scott's talk. Ha Ha! No school? Oh no, you better stay out of trouble! All right, so next week you need to tell me all about Zeniff, okay? I love you my brudda!
Love you more than General Conference! (and that is saying something)
Jake
I am glad that I have been able to be a good role model to my brother. I am also surprised it was not grandpa. Thank you for telling me. :)
Elder Wae did get his package. He says he wants to write you a letter. Thank you so much for doing that for him!
I wish you all a wonderful Easter as well. Remember your Savior and what he has done for you!
Tell Grandma and Grandpa I love them like nuts! I am thinking about them as well!
THank you so very much for all the love and support and advice you
give me. I treasure all of it and concider it a blessing to have you as my family.
Keep the Faith.
Again, I love you all more than General Conference, and you have no idea how much I love General Conference
Elder Tom
As for the week it was both great and...not so great. It was not so great because we were not able to do like any work. I really mean that. It was hard just for me to feel the spirit in the area. The devil was working on me this week. We had a lot of fall-throughs during the week, the president of the country came to our area for something and everyone went to it so no one was home, and WE WATCHED GENERAL CONFERENCE! So you know, conference was the good part of the week. I loved conference it was POWERFUL! I enjoyed a lot of the talks. I could tell the message was centered on families. I was actually think a lot about how I want to help my future family and even thinking of some things I can do for our family when I am home. I was actually thinking, we should totally do a Family Home Evening with grandma and grandpa. It was a thought I had when I was watching conference and I totally want to do it. During conference I was writing down notes like nuts, but I cannot wait until the magazine comes this side. I want to read and study those talks like nuts! My father is going to try and send a photo to the magazine people to try and get our photo in the Ensign/Liahona, so try to find me in the Ensign next month! I do not know if you were listening, but my mission president is now one of the seventy! President Dube went to
Again, I am really sorry I did not get photos. I felt so bad that I left the battery on the charger. I charged it just so I would have it. I got some photos and I will send them after I type this email. I think there is only one with me in it and I am sorry. I am hoping I will be going again to see the animals soon. I will not forget the camera this time! With the whole baboon thing I was following rules. The baboons actually come out of their cage and I hear they like to chase people and steal their things. Elder Asay told us that when he went a year ago he was chased by them, Ha Ha! I followed the rules though. I stayed behind the fence and when the mom got ticked I quit doing it. I know how to be safe. :)
When we were watching general conference one of the Elder asked me if I saw the name tag of one of the missionary singers. He thought it said, "Elder Archeleta." I guess he was right! It is cool he has decided to serve a mission. I bet Connor is stoked!
As for cash, today I actually bought a few things. Some one stole a couple of my shirts during the conference days. We think we know who it is, but I am not worried about it. Because of what happened I thought I would go try to find some clothes today. I actually found a place that had some nice trousers, so I was happy about that. I bought 1 pair of trousers, 1 shirt, 1 jersey (sweater) vest, and a backpack. It all costed $80.00. I might get another pair of trousers, but I want to find out if the ones I bought are decent first. I am planning on having Elder Boone make the scripture set for me. It will cost about $70.00, but that is how I am with money right now.
I just gave Brother *** a few dollars. He was able to get the rest himself and he was able to go. I think all should be well now. He said he has already found some one to sell his kit to, so I am happy about everything.
Okay, I will try to get the flash drive to you. I want you to send me a list of what files I have sent. There should have been files on the one I already sent like: "transfer 1, transfer 2, Elder Wae, etc." And I will try to put the flash together next week and try to send it as soon as I can.
I was actually told the Elder Holland and Elder Cook thing in the MTC. Elder Dragon and I looked at each other when they said it :). It is way cool!
Dear Rachel,
I love you! I watched church on a projector! It was way cool! Did you see Tom? Our wonderful prophet? You colored a picture of me? What?! Can I see? Ha Ha! I am very glad your hair is still growing. I saw picture of you at the mall. You are as cute as ever! I love you like nuts my sista! You should see the animals in my next email!
Love you!
Jakey
Dear
Hello, I love you too. Dino Kuda! (dee-no koo-da=I love you). I have no idea about a birthday for my cat. You can choose okay? Make it in the summer though! Man, general conference was POWERFUL! I loved it so much. What did you learn when you watched it? Who was your favorite talk by? I really like Richard G. Scott's talk. Ha Ha! No school? Oh no, you better stay out of trouble! All right, so next week you need to tell me all about Zeniff, okay? I love you my brudda!
Love you more than General Conference! (and that is saying something)
Jake
I am glad that I have been able to be a good role model to my brother. I am also surprised it was not grandpa. Thank you for telling me. :)
Elder Wae did get his package. He says he wants to write you a letter. Thank you so much for doing that for him!
I wish you all a wonderful Easter as well. Remember your Savior and what he has done for you!
Tell Grandma and Grandpa I love them like nuts! I am thinking about them as well!
THank you so very much for all the love and support and advice you
give me. I treasure all of it and concider it a blessing to have you as my family.
Keep the Faith.
Again, I love you all more than General Conference, and you have no idea how much I love General Conference
Elder Tom

No comments:
Post a Comment