Things have been fantastic, but there is also something I need help on. To be honest I have fallen a bit and I am struggling to get back up. Please, if you think you can help me please help. I am sorry for being so down, but I felt like I could come to you about it. You seem like you always no what to say. You are the most POWERFUL mother in all of the world and it is because you raise your children with the spirit. But as for my week...
The week was really great. I served around Elder Mninzi when I first arrived in
The week was really POWERFUL though. I was just struggling in mind and on Monday we were playing soccer and my companion was being a beast playing, but he stepped on the ball and fell. When he fell he took the tip off of his left thumb. It is okay now. That was the reason why we were stuck home on Monday and thus giving me time to be lazy. "An idle mind is the devil's playground" I remember a seminary teacher telling me that.
The area is great. A lot of ups and downs. i come home tired every night. The Branch President is amazing. He is very willing to work with us and is actually on our case giving us fire if we are not doing everything right. Ha Ha! he is a POWERFUL small man. Ha Ha! the house is really cool. Lots of room. In the house we have Elder Skwati (from Cape Town, South Africa who I have been around every transfer), Elder Mason (from Aurora, Utah and I met him two transfers ago), my companion Elder Mninzi (from Joburg, South Africa and he was in my district two transfers ago), and then Elder Haltom (from Roy, Utah and I have been with him the whole of mission). It is so great in the house. We all cook. We always hang out. Elder Skwati and I have tickling wars and he also yells at me in the morning when I take all the hot water. Ha Ha! This has probably the funnest house I have been in yet.
Thank you for all the help and support you give. Even with my feelings about leaving Domboshawa. (he was sad to leave)
I am taking photos and I plan on sending today. The place we email at is POWERFUL!
No dearElders letters yet. (I sent three and he hasn’t got them yet)
Man, i am getting closer and closer to a year! This is not cool. I do not like how fast mission goes!
Happy Endowment Anniversary! (to his mom ☺ )
Thank you for always sending packages to me. I hope I get it soon. Make sure there are things inside for my companion!
Guess what?! I finally found a chameleon! We found it this morning and we took pictures with it!
(Jake’s friend is having a hard time, he has a difficult companion) What?! Well, we each experience different companions. I sent Josh a letter like on my 3rd transfer. Can you find out if he has gotten it yet? I guess my first one got to him in a time he needed it. I hope he got this last one and that it was able to help. You should send him a can of chili and a box of mac n' cheese and tell him that I say he needs to cheer up and make him and his companion some chilli-mac-n'-cheese-samitches! I hope he is doing all right. Let me know what you find out.
I still need to get to the Grandma and Grandpa's letter.
Thank you for all that you do. i always find strength in the emails I get every week. I love you all so very much. Do not worry about me. I am doing everything I can to give myself to God. and just as you said I have angels surrounding me. May God bless us all! I love you all like nuts!
Keep the Faith
Elder Tom
Thank you for all that you do. i always find strength in the emails I get every week. I love you all so very much. Do not worry about me. I am doing everything I can to give myself to God. and just as you said I have angels surrounding me. May God bless us all! I love you all like nuts!
Keep the Faith
Elder Tom
No comments:
Post a Comment