(We asked him some questions in our last letter so Jake tried to answer them…letter has been edited to protect privacy)
I am going to answer these in order. I do not know which ones I have answered already, but i do not have the time to check.(who is your companion) Elder L***, he reminds me of ****** (my co-worker at N. Park) and he is different, but i just do my best to love the silly guy. (did you get your luggage?) Yes. (Where do you sleep?) Bed for first couple nights, but am now officially on the floor. (what is your schedule?) We are scheduled to get up at 6:30, but I set my alarm for 5:40 and usually get up around 6:00 and we have lights out at 10:30, but I have been up late trying to write in my journal, last night I went to bed at 11:30. (is there an Elder H*** there?) Yes he is. (how many elders are there?) 34. (how many on the flight with you?) Salt Lake 4, Dallas 8, London 20 something. (Have you been to the Johannesburg temple yet?) I went Tuesday and will go one more time next Tuesday. (do you need anything?) Not yet. (do you want more deet for your clothes?) Nope.
So the laptop I am on just said it is going to die So I am just going to send this now.
So the laptop I am on just said it is going to die So I am just going to send this now.
Jake wrote this next part separately, about five minutes later… they must have gotten the computer to
work again.
I am sorry I could not write more. It took me awhile to read your stuff and type things and then issues with the computer. I am trying my best to think of others, but also trying to be here. There is no need for me tomiss anyone or anything, because I am to be focused on my mission and that is what I believe. I will see all the people I care about again, so why miss them? you know? Thank you so much for your support. Tell Jordan, Rachel and Grandma and Grandpa I love them. I love you as well. Again, sorry I could not write more.
No comments:
Post a Comment