Woah! Transfers were crazy this time around! I think it was that way because I am now older on mission and I know most of the missionaries now. I am still with Elder Mninzi and Mutare! We were yelling and hugging when we got the news! Ha Ha! I am so surprised though. Many leaders were called this transfer. I think President Dube is preparing the mission for when HE LEAVES THIS TRANSFER! I am not excited about that, but I have been hearing a lot of good things about President Cook. I am excited to meet him.
So [President Dube] is coming here on Friday and he said he could meet with me. :)
So the week was POWERFUL. We had a lot of fall-throughs, but we still worked hard. My companion and I were freaked out the whole week because we both wanted to stay and we got our news of transfers on Friday. I am so happy about this transfer, but I am sad as well. Mutare is kind of separate from the whole mission so I do not really know what is going on everywhere else. I am also sad because a lot of POWERFUL missionaries AND PRESIDENT DUBE are leaving. But that is how mission is I suppose.
![]() |
| Jake is not in this, but he took it -- it's the missionaries he serves with in Mutare on P-Day |
So I was doing some studies and I was learning about repentance. I was reading and Gospel Principles was saying that the fasting, prayers, and effort of repentance needs to exceed that of the sin. It was also talking about it is not true repentance unless we confess to the right people. [this is what he studied about this week].
I am very glad that your trip to Arizona was successful. I remembered to pray for you on Saturday! It was cool. I remembered right before you were supposed to leave. POWERFUL, right? Ha Ha! If you cannot live there because of the BUGS I do not think you would be comfortable here. Ha Ha! We have a lot of bugs too. The only thing is that the ones here are not very big. I am glad you had fun and I was very pleased to here that Rachel still remembers things about me.
What?! She can pray by herself now? That is so amazing! (Jake's little sister) Soon she will be a Prayer Warrior! Ha Ha! (Inside Joke) That truly is amazing. I hope I can be able to help teach Jordan and Rachel a few things about Doctrine and Gospel.
Dear Rachel,
I love you too! Ha Ha! You were on a plane?! That is crazy Rahel! It sounds like you are just fine flying. The opposite of mom. Ha Ha! Yeah, so come fly here as soon as possible okay? Ha Ha! I wish you could come though. You might like it here. You saw an eclipse? What?! Like a real one? I love you Rachel. Cheers! I am done now.
Jakey
Dear Jordan,
Hi Jordan! I love you still. Ha Ha! So did you really see in real-life an eclipse? I am kind of jealous. Can we see eclipses where we live? So you started talking about a weird animal. Is it real? I kind of got confused. You made the soccer team?! POWERFUL Jordan! You are really following after your older brudda, are you not? Your story sounds the same as my soccer story. Well, go show them your mad skills I taught you and show them they made a good choice in picking my little brudda! You are going to be a 6th grader already? Ha Ha! Time really does go by fast! Ha Ha! I always teach people about the Book of Mormon. I ALWAYS have to teach them how it is not another Bible, but more scripture. Jordan, the Book of Mormon truly is amazing. It is a literal gift from God. Learn as much as you can from it, okay? I love you my brudda! Until next week!
Jake
Thank you for sending more packages. Ha Ha! I keep forgetting that my birthday is coming. I will probably forget my birthday the day of my birthday. Ha Ha!
(he asked us to send him pics of his friends and I asked who...) With the photos of friends I am not sure how you can do it. I think I have quite a few on facebook. If you can get all of the friends and get the photos to be viewable and just print the out on paper that would be okay. I cannot really think of specific friends. Also, not all my friends are on facebook so I really just do not know.
(told him we got to go to the Mesa Temple) I just love temples. I was surprised when I went to the JoBurg Temple. It was tiny. I want to see and go inside every temple. That is a goal of mine. :)
Thank you for all you do. I love all of you so much. Remember your Savior always. I have two POWERFUL quotes for you that I like:
"A Family that Prays Together Stays Together"
"Enjoy the Ride not the Destination"
Love you all like nuts! Wherever you are!
L O V E
Elder TOM
Thank you for all you do. I love all of you so much. Remember your Savior always. I have two POWERFUL quotes for you that I like:
"A Family that Prays Together Stays Together"
"Enjoy the Ride not the Destination"
Love you all like nuts! Wherever you are!
L O V E
Elder TOM

No comments:
Post a Comment