![]() |
| Elder Mninzi, Jake, and another Elder (taken by Sister O'Barr) |
Mom! Jordan! Rachel!
Woah! What a week. Ha Ha! It feels like it has been a month since I have talked to you. It is weird that it was just last week. Time is flying by! Which means we will be talking very soon. :).
The week I had was great though. It started really rough. We were not getting any lessons. But through the grace of God through hard work we were able to get a few lessons at the end of the week. We met this POWERFUL guy. He was actually a referral from some members. What happened is that last week Elder Maruza (Zone Leader) came to our area on like Wednesday and we visited some members. Ha Ha! Elder Maruza was just pestering the family for a referral. Ha Ha! Finally, the family gave up and just said we could visit their next door neighbors. That is when we met this POWERFUL guy ****. At first it seemed that ****did not want us to come, but now he has come to church 2 times and he wants to be a member now! Man, I love this guy. This week we found him at a bar drinking. We decided we would change plans and teach him word of wisdom. When we taught him he came up with all of these excuses why he wanted to keep drinking. The next visit we planned to help him accept Word of Wisdom, but before we could start he just started telling us how drinking is not good and he needs to set an example for his wife and son. It was so great!
![]() |
| Photo Sister O'Barr took of Jake, Elder Mninzi (center) and another young man |
This week was great.
So this week is week 6. We will be getting transfer news sometime this week. Maybe tomorrow. So next week I will let you know about where I am and if I get a new companion.
I will do my best to remember to pray for you. Maybe you can pray for me to remember to pray for you. Whenever I ask my Father to remind me of something he always does, so maybe you can pray for that. And by the way, I would love to do a trip like that! ( we talked about some things we can do when he gets home). That would be POWERFUL like NUTS ! Plan for it for when I get home, okay?
Coming back to Africa is one of the big dreams, but when I come home I need to make sure I focus on the biggest dream though. ;)
Thank you for always putting together my packages so nice. You are really diligent in getting things I ask for, and therefore, you will be highly favored of the lord. :). As of right now I cannot think of anything I want from you. I really miss form fitting clothes though. Ha Ha!
Thank you for getting the info about Cody.
Ha Ha! I am glad you enjoyed the photos! Rachel is such a silly goose! Love that girl! My siblings rock for sure!
Dear Jordan Brudda Man,
I love you like a lot. Well, I hope you are not waiting for me to see Avengers because you will be waiting a long time. Ha Ha! Yes, we will have to do many things when I am home. Ha Ha! I have a feeling I will be very busy when I come home. Oh yeah, you are going into summer are you not? Ha Ha! So what grade are you finishing in now? Thank you Jordan for choosing me as your hero. It means so very much to me. I hope I can always be someone you can look up to. Wow, I am going to have to quiz you on the Book of Mormon one of these days. Man, I love this scripture in Alma 37:33-37. Make sure you do what v.35 and v.36-37 says, okay? I love you buddy!
Jake
Dear Silly Sista,
I love you, your hair, and your silliness! What?! You are going to fly? You crazy girl! Your suit case sounds like a really nice one. make sure to be safe my dear sista. *whisper* I like your pictures too and the cup cake you drew. Thank you for playing with my cat. SOCCER ROCKS! Love you like nuts Rachel!
Jakey
Tell Grandma and Grandpa I love them and I am looking forward to their letter! :).
I love you all. Thank you for everything! Remember where we get our blessing my dear family.
Love you like nuts! God be with you until we email next week.
Keep the Faith
Elder TOM


No comments:
Post a Comment