Monday, July 8, 2013

April 1 - April Fools Day = no email!

Date: April 04, 2013 
Area: Zimbabwe, Bulawayo 
Companion: Elder ??

Jake had to travel several hundred miles and do training for his calling for several days this week, and was not able to email.  He did not have time.  He thought he'd have time and sent this short message Wednesday morning before he traveled back home, but the traveling took longer than he thought and he ran out of time:

Yo! So this will be quick. I apologize about Monday. We had some issues and I ended up not being able to email. This is also the first free time I have had. I cannot email long now, but later today I will email you. I am in Harare now, but will be traveling back to Bulawayo in about an hour or so. We are planning on getting there around4:00pm our time and then we will have some business to do. I may not email until 5-6:00pm our time. This message is just to let you know I will email later today.

L O V E
Elder TOM 


He is still in the same area but is a father this transfer with a new missionary.   

No comments:

Post a Comment