Monday, July 8, 2013

Jake's companion's comments about him :)

Date: May 27, 2013 
Area: Zimbabwe, Gweru Mambo 
Companion: Elder Marz

I wanted to add this because it was such a wonderful paragraph that Jakes companion wrote about Jake.  I am only adding the small part that is about Jake, and of course editing anything personal of identifying.  I hope Elder Marz doesn\'t mind. xo  I did get permission from his mom to share this. :)

Here it is:
The work this week was extremely fun surprisingly.  With elder haltom we work really hard we get to our area at about 11am and return home around 9pm.  It is what a mission should be like.  I have learned so much from him.  It is good to have someone that I can ask anything about the church to and have a correct response.  He knows a lot.  He has truly taught me how to teach and get people to church.  We had a whopping 14 investigators at church this week which was so fun.  In the past we were having around 2-5 investigators at church.  But finally we have been working hard and the Lord has blessed us extremely.  I remember a quote from elder cook of the seventy that has totally 
My new comp is awesome. He is an oldr brother I never had

No comments:

Post a Comment