Area: Zimbabwe, Bulawayo/Nketa
Companion: Elder DRAGON!
Dear Family,
Well, we have done a lot of finding this week and I think the fathers are running away from us because all we are getting is sisters and children. We hope to see the fathers and husbands this coming week. Every family we found this week the baba was not home, but we scheduled so that we can see the fathers, so hopefully I can give you a good report on that next week. We are working hard to find though. Our pool has people now, but not strong ones.
Yo! Thursday morning was a difficult one. Elder Dragon was super depressed. After talking on the phone with the doctor he came back dead. I thought and studied for a bit and I shared my thoughts and testimony with him. I pray what i said touched his heart.
Saturday was a super jing day for me. We all were told to stay indoors because of elections. In Bulawayo, nothing was happening at all. I assume we were told to stay in because it is probably worse in Harare. Yo! I hate staying in the house. Even if it was back home I cannot stand to stay in the house. I got farther in reading in Jesus the Christ, so that was a positive.
Lastly, Brother M is still super POWERFUL...but he left for about 4 days so we had to move his baptism to the end of the month. He is progressing well though. That is about it though.
I hope you find out what that whatever was that happened to you. I will keep you in my prayers. You do need to relax though. Stress can age and destroy you. Take a breath, look to your Savior, and know he will help you. There really is never anything to worry about when you have the Savior on your side.
I hope grandma and grandpa are doing well. You did not answer my questions last week though...
I love you all. Be POWERFUL for the Lord.
Keep the Faith
L O V E like a DISCIPLE of JESUS CHRIST
Elder TOM
Well, we have done a lot of finding this week and I think the fathers are running away from us because all we are getting is sisters and children. We hope to see the fathers and husbands this coming week. Every family we found this week the baba was not home, but we scheduled so that we can see the fathers, so hopefully I can give you a good report on that next week. We are working hard to find though. Our pool has people now, but not strong ones.
Yo! Thursday morning was a difficult one. Elder Dragon was super depressed. After talking on the phone with the doctor he came back dead. I thought and studied for a bit and I shared my thoughts and testimony with him. I pray what i said touched his heart.
Saturday was a super jing day for me. We all were told to stay indoors because of elections. In Bulawayo, nothing was happening at all. I assume we were told to stay in because it is probably worse in Harare. Yo! I hate staying in the house. Even if it was back home I cannot stand to stay in the house. I got farther in reading in Jesus the Christ, so that was a positive.
Lastly, Brother M is still super POWERFUL...but he left for about 4 days so we had to move his baptism to the end of the month. He is progressing well though. That is about it though.
I hope you find out what that whatever was that happened to you. I will keep you in my prayers. You do need to relax though. Stress can age and destroy you. Take a breath, look to your Savior, and know he will help you. There really is never anything to worry about when you have the Savior on your side.
I hope grandma and grandpa are doing well. You did not answer my questions last week though...
I love you all. Be POWERFUL for the Lord.
Keep the Faith
L O V E like a DISCIPLE of JESUS CHRIST
Elder TOM
No comments:
Post a Comment