Area: Zimbabwe, Gweru Mombo
Companion: Elder Marz
![]() |
| Talking to Jake for Mother's Day |
Family People,
Once again, not much has come of our week this week. A lot of walking and a lot of people not accepting our message. It is okay though. The Lord has seen our efforts and we have planted the seeds. I pray that the harvest may come soon for many souls. I love the work of the Lord.
Well, I have been transferred and I must express praise and thanksgiving. I did not want to leave Bulawayo. There was much I still looked forward to, but I thank my God for permitting me to stay this long time with the faithful saints of Nketa. I feel that I have left home once again, but I make my abode in a new home. My Father never ceases to pour His blessings upon me. He has looked upon me with favor and I am honored of the Lord. Some look for leadership and places of stature, but I have been given more. I have been blessed with certain saints and holy areas. I have seen lives change and my heart swells that I was the tool in the Master's hands. As he has used me to shape the lives of others in turn I become more worn into a more perfect tool. I am in the Master's hands. He directs my path. My new course is somewhere else, but I will remember where I have trod...along side my Savior.
My thanks is to the Lord and my mission president for allowing, or suffering, me to be in Nketa such a long while and also suffering me to come unto Mambo to work with these saint. Thank you! I also thank him for my time with Elder Bohn. He is an amazing kid and he will be a great missionary. Look out for him.
What a wonderful time we had on the phone. Forgive me, I never seem to know what to say. Ha Ha! It is weird to think the next time we talk to each other will probably be face to face. Yo! Mission goes by too fast. You also do not need to worry about my cat. I will see him one time or another. I know will inherit celestial glory, so I will always have an eternal amount of time with him.
I am still trying to catch up in my journal writing. I am very well and enjoying much.
I honestly have not heard much about the visas. I am sure that you know more than me about it by now.
The week went well except for finding. (Like I mentioned above). I hope things improve with you on your side. Both Jordan and Rachel are moving on. I also know things are not working out for Jordan, but hey, that is life. It is just up to us to handle it the way God would want us to. I also commend Rachel for her animal holding. It is Rachel's divine commission to become a TOMBOY and she is doing a lovely job. If she ever starts going too girly just rub a bit of dirt in her face. Ha Ha!
I am sure I will love my new area. I am excited to serve here. My new companion is Elder Marz. He is from Sandy, Utah. He seems like a wonderful guy and I am excited to serve with him. He is still a bit fresh so that makes me a bit more excited. Ha Ha!
I am glad things are working out for Previous and Yoland. Make sure to let me know when she gets my letter. Tell her I say hello.
(told him I hoped to go to the temple for his anniversary) O I wish I could be in the temple. That is the first thing I will do when I return. Airport straight to the temple. When you come to get me please bring my temple bag. :)
I do not know much about Africa day, but I do know that holidays are not very well celebrated. At least from my view point.
(told him I hoped he could go to safari before he left and that there's a walk with the lions where he is going ) I am actually hoping to go to antelope park. It is were the "walk with lions" is. I will let you know if I go or not.
I do not need shoes.
Both my call and my companions call did not even dent the airtime we have. With the minutes we have we could have talked the whole day.
I love you very much! You all are wonderful to me. I would very much love to come back with [Eye's for Zimbabwe]. If you can find out how I can do that that would be much appreciated!
Sharp!
Keep the Faith
L O V E like a DISCIPLE of JESUS CHRIST
Elder TOM
Once again, not much has come of our week this week. A lot of walking and a lot of people not accepting our message. It is okay though. The Lord has seen our efforts and we have planted the seeds. I pray that the harvest may come soon for many souls. I love the work of the Lord.
Well, I have been transferred and I must express praise and thanksgiving. I did not want to leave Bulawayo. There was much I still looked forward to, but I thank my God for permitting me to stay this long time with the faithful saints of Nketa. I feel that I have left home once again, but I make my abode in a new home. My Father never ceases to pour His blessings upon me. He has looked upon me with favor and I am honored of the Lord. Some look for leadership and places of stature, but I have been given more. I have been blessed with certain saints and holy areas. I have seen lives change and my heart swells that I was the tool in the Master's hands. As he has used me to shape the lives of others in turn I become more worn into a more perfect tool. I am in the Master's hands. He directs my path. My new course is somewhere else, but I will remember where I have trod...along side my Savior.
My thanks is to the Lord and my mission president for allowing, or suffering, me to be in Nketa such a long while and also suffering me to come unto Mambo to work with these saint. Thank you! I also thank him for my time with Elder Bohn. He is an amazing kid and he will be a great missionary. Look out for him.
What a wonderful time we had on the phone. Forgive me, I never seem to know what to say. Ha Ha! It is weird to think the next time we talk to each other will probably be face to face. Yo! Mission goes by too fast. You also do not need to worry about my cat. I will see him one time or another. I know will inherit celestial glory, so I will always have an eternal amount of time with him.
I am still trying to catch up in my journal writing. I am very well and enjoying much.
I honestly have not heard much about the visas. I am sure that you know more than me about it by now.
The week went well except for finding. (Like I mentioned above). I hope things improve with you on your side. Both Jordan and Rachel are moving on. I also know things are not working out for Jordan, but hey, that is life. It is just up to us to handle it the way God would want us to. I also commend Rachel for her animal holding. It is Rachel's divine commission to become a TOMBOY and she is doing a lovely job. If she ever starts going too girly just rub a bit of dirt in her face. Ha Ha!
I am sure I will love my new area. I am excited to serve here. My new companion is Elder Marz. He is from Sandy, Utah. He seems like a wonderful guy and I am excited to serve with him. He is still a bit fresh so that makes me a bit more excited. Ha Ha!
I am glad things are working out for Previous and Yoland. Make sure to let me know when she gets my letter. Tell her I say hello.
(told him I hoped to go to the temple for his anniversary) O I wish I could be in the temple. That is the first thing I will do when I return. Airport straight to the temple. When you come to get me please bring my temple bag. :)
I do not know much about Africa day, but I do know that holidays are not very well celebrated. At least from my view point.
(told him I hoped he could go to safari before he left and that there's a walk with the lions where he is going ) I am actually hoping to go to antelope park. It is were the "walk with lions" is. I will let you know if I go or not.
I do not need shoes.
Both my call and my companions call did not even dent the airtime we have. With the minutes we have we could have talked the whole day.
I love you very much! You all are wonderful to me. I would very much love to come back with [Eye's for Zimbabwe]. If you can find out how I can do that that would be much appreciated!
Sharp!
Keep the Faith
L O V E like a DISCIPLE of JESUS CHRIST
Elder TOM


No comments:
Post a Comment