Area: Zimbabwe, Bulawayo Nketa
Companion: Elder Bohn
Dear Family in Whom Art Amazing,
Just to let you know, I do not have much time. My flashs have viruses so I have been spending a lot of time trying to fix it all up so my email will be a bit short.
The week was good and we are working hard. The M's will be baptized next Sunday. I am a little behind in journal writing.
I am very excited for Sydney. I hope she enjoys mission to the fullest. I actually knew about MaCall. There is a church website (mormon.org) that I like to look at and I saw MaCall on there and it said she was going on mission to Texas.
I would like to meet Luke Mocke when I come home. Also, is that guy you said I should play soccer with still around?
I am excited for the call too. (mothers day)
I will watch conference on the 27th and 28th.
The car was a cool story.
I think the zone did better this week. Our district did very well. We had no problems with allotment at all.
Thank you for sending the letter. I have not yet received the letter from Grandma and Grandpa.
next week
I love you all.
Just to let you know, I do not have much time. My flashs have viruses so I have been spending a lot of time trying to fix it all up so my email will be a bit short.
The week was good and we are working hard. The M's will be baptized next Sunday. I am a little behind in journal writing.
I am very excited for Sydney. I hope she enjoys mission to the fullest. I actually knew about MaCall. There is a church website (mormon.org) that I like to look at and I saw MaCall on there and it said she was going on mission to Texas.
I would like to meet Luke Mocke when I come home. Also, is that guy you said I should play soccer with still around?
I am excited for the call too. (mothers day)
I will watch conference on the 27th and 28th.
The car was a cool story.
I think the zone did better this week. Our district did very well. We had no problems with allotment at all.
Thank you for sending the letter. I have not yet received the letter from Grandma and Grandpa.
next week
I love you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment